Please check this out)) Alice: You're late Alex! Always! What's wrong with you? Alex: Yoy don't know reasons why it takes too long to arrive here, so why you shout at me? Alice: OK, I calm down. So maybe you tell me why you didn't arrive in time? Alex: Surely, well yea, m.. I leave my flat and go to you, then on my way appeared barking dogs! As you know dogs freaking me out! So I made a decision to run away from them, and apparently this wasn't my best idea ever! As you see my clothes torn apart because some dogs bit me, but their teeth helped me to increase my speed and hopefully I jumped on the bus. And yeah this was mistake too, because I didnt have money or ticket, and driver just threw me away. So .. and now I'm here, can you believe me that delay wasnt my fault? Alice: Seriously?! This is bullshit! You are freaking two metres gigant and dogs scared of you! You hate buses and where's your bmw? Continue...

Please check this out))

Alice: You're late Alex! As always! What's wrong with you? (what the hell is wrong with you?)
Alex: You have no idea how long it takes to get here so why are you shouting at me?
Alice: OK, sorry. I overreacted. So why don't you tell me why you are late? (Indirect question)
Alex: Sure, well yea, m.. I left my flat to come to you but then as I was on my way, I came across some barking dogs and, as you know, dogs freak me out! So I took off and apparently this wasn't my best idea ever!
As you see my clothes are torn apart because some of the dogs bit me, but their teeth helped me run faster and finally I jumped on the bus. And yeah, that was a mistake too, because I didn't have money or a ticket, and the driver just kicked me out. And so now I'm here. Do you believe me now that the delay wasn't my fault?
Alice: Seriously?! This is bullshit! (A bunch of filthy lies!;) You are a freaking two meter tall giant and some dogs scared you off? You hate buses! And where's your bmw?
Continue...