Kristina
Bears on our forests. I live in the South Ural. We have a beautiful and reach nature here: coniferous and deciduous forests, taiga. It is favorite places for brown bears. A brown bear - it is a large animal, it has two couple of paws, little round ears and same little tail. It moves on four paws, but can moves on two. There are sharp claws on it's paws and also it has big shark teeth. It run so fast, that you can't run away. For this reason, if you meet a bear in the forest, don't run! You must stand and slowly go back. It is important do not scare an animal, because it will be protect ouself and it little bears. In another cases, a bear is not agressive and it didn't attak on people. Bears eat berries and honey and lives about 20-30 years.

Bears on in our forests.

I live in the Southern Urals. We have a beautiful and reach rich nature here: coniferous and deciduous forests, as well as taiga. It is These are the favorite places for of brown bears. A brown bear - it is a large animal, it that has two couples pairs of paws (or simply: four paws), little small round ears and also a small same little tail. It moves (walks) on four paws, but it can moves (walk) on two paws as well. There are sharp claws on it's paws and also it also has big sharp teeth. It runs so fast, that you can't run away. For this reason, if you meet a bear in the forest, don't try to run away! You must should stand still and slowly go back slowly. It is important do not to scare an the animal, because it will be protect defend ouself itself and its little bears (also called bear cubs). In another cases (otherwise), a bear is not agressive and it didn't doesn't attack on people.
Bears eat berries and honey and lives for about 20-30 twenty to thirty years.

Corrections in red

Suggestions in blue

Interesting composition, well done!