Kia
Time flies. It's difficult to organise time efficiently in my job. At the start of the day I'll be so curious and I'll add some todo lists for the day. But each time there will be some urgency and problems which arrive frequently and I can't go on with what I was working and I'll move on to the those urgent problems. Then I'll realise I did'nt manage my time properly and the "todo lists" I made are always topical. To resume(to put it in a nutshell) I feel I'm still on the way to to multi-tasking. I wonder how different chiefs and others high profile job holders manage their time perfectly.

Time flies.

It's difficult to organise time efficiently in my job. At the start of the day I'll be so curious and I'll add some todo lists for the day. But each time there will be some urgency and problems which arrive frequently and I can't go on with what I was working and I'll move on to the those urgent problems. Then I'll realise I did'nt manage my time properly and the "todo lists" I made are always topical.
To resume(to put it in a nutshell) I feel I'm still on the way to multi-tasking.
I wonder how different chiefs and others high profile job holders manage their time perfectly.

This is a good piece of writing.However I am not sure what you mean in the two phrases I have highlighted.Do you mean your "to do " lists are still relevant?

I think you mean "bosses"  or "managers" not chiefs.