Marian
Clothes I'm a woman and I don't like going shopping. Maybe, I'm a strange person but I hate trying on something which doesn't suit me. I prefer the comfortable clothes like sport clothes (trainers, loose trousers and hoodies). My favourite clothes are the plain t-shirts, the jeans and the denim shorts. I never wear patterned-skirts or fur-jackets.
1

Clothes

I'm a woman and I don't like going shopping. Maybe, I'm a strange person but I hate trying on something which doesn't suit me.
I prefer the comfortable clothes like sport clothes (trainers, loose trousers and hoodies).
My favourite clothes are the plain t-shirts, the jeans and the denim shorts. I never wear patterned-skirts or fur-jackets.

1

Hello Marian,

You've written very well, except for overuse of "the". I think you are definitely capable of writing something much longer, and would enjoy seeing your true writing style. 

Clothes

1

Clothes

I'm a woman and I don't like going shopping. Maybe, I'm a strange person but I hate trying on something which doesn't that might not suit me.

*Watch with your "the". We use for talking about specific things: 

I like jeans (in general) 

I like the jeans over there, in the corner (those are specific) 

It isn't disappeared, I copy the same text because I changed the language Spanish to English, I had a mistake.
I wrote a long answer and it disappeared. Anway I completely agree.I am most comfortable wearing loose cotton pants I bought in Laos.I hate shopping especially shoe shopping.I don't understand the fashion world and I have never owned anything made of fur and I never will.