catherine
My English is very bad, who can help me, thank you Now I the time here is much more it was midnight 12:00, had just finished on an English video lessons, time is short, the effect is not obvious, so came to this website, hope here can find me, like me, have a friend language learning enthusiasm, we can open the video, like a small talk to meet for a long time friend, talk about interests and hobbies, unconsciously learned another language, it have much good, my mandarin is very good, is my mother tongue, I want to learn English, just like a movie star said smoothly, how charming language, I began to learn English from primary school, but only a few classes a week, the school only pay attention to write, does not pay attention to, said that he learned English for more than ten years, is still the mute English, is there any friends want to learn Chinese, who can help me, we together with progress? Thank you for the O (studying studying) O ~
1

My English is very bad, who can help me, thank you

Now I the time here is much more it was past midnight 12:00,. I had have just finished on an English video lessons, the time is short, and the effect is not obvious,. sSo I came to this website, hopinge here can find me, like me, have a friend language learning enthusiasm, we can open the video, like a small talk to meet for a long time friend, talk about interests and hobbies, unconsciously learned another language, it have much good, I can find a friend, who like me, is enthusiastic about learning another language. We can video chat and talk about interests and hobbies, unconsciously learning another language. m

My mandarin is very good, it is my mother tongue,. I want to learn English, just like a movie star said smoothly,. how It is a charming language,. I began to learn English from primary school, but only a few classes a week,. tThe school only paidy attention to writinge, does and did not pay attention to talking,. He said that he learned English for more than ten years, is still the mute but still did not talk in English,. iIs there any friends want to learn Chinese, who can help me, we together with can progress together? Thank you for the O (studying studying) O ~

#Hi I hope this helps you? There were too many comma's (,) so I replaced some with full stops (.). A comma is a pause in a sentence and a full stop marks the end of the sentence.

Dont lose any confidence, I understood what you wanted to say which is the main thing. :) And your English is much better than my Mandarin!