Carlos Suárez
Arsonists Every year, when summer time comes we, people from Tenerife, are very worried about the fires. We live in an island that have few woods, but very beautiful and necessary for us. Almost every year,when the weather gets really hot, there are some fires. Some of them happens because of the action of careless people, but most of them are provoked by arsonists, people who enjoy setting fire to everything. How can they possibly enjoy destroying the few woods we have left? The funniest thing is that once they have set the fire, they join the Government party and try to extinguish it. Some years ago one of these arsonists was arrested,and it turned out to be a former woods warden. Apparently, he had been sacked and thought that if he set fire to the woods,he would be hired again.Now he is out of work and in prison. Thankfully,this summer has been very quiet, with only a couple of small fires,but nothing serious.

Arsonists

Every year, when summer time comes we, people from Tenerife, are very worried about the fires. We live on an island that have has a few woods, but they are very beautiful and necessary for us. Almost every year, when the weather gets really hot, there are some fires. Some of them happens because of the action of careless people, but most of them are caused  provoked by arsonists, people who maliciously enjoy setting fire to things everything. How can they possibly enjoy destroying the few woods we have left? The funniest thing is that once they have set the fire, they join the Government party and try to extinguish it.
Some years ago one of these arsonists was arrested, and it turned out to be a former woods warden. Apparently, he had been sacked and thought that if he set fire to the woods, he would be rehired again.Now he is out of work and in prison.
Thankfully, this summer has been very quiet, with only a couple of small fires, but nothing serious.

Arsonists

Every year, when summer time comes we, people from Tenerife, are very worried about the fires. We live in an island that has few woods, but they are very beautiful and necessary for us. Almost every year,when the weather gets really hot, there are some fires. Some of them happens because of the action of careless people, but most of them are provoked by arsonists, people who enjoy setting fire to everything. How can they possibly enjoy destroying the few woods we have left? The funniest thing is that once they have set the fire, they join the Government party and try to extinguish it.
Some years ago one of these arsonists was arrested,and it turned out to be a former woods warden. Apparently, he had been sacked and even though he set fire to the woods,he would be hired again.Now he is out of work and in prison.
Thankfully,this summer has been very quiet, with only a couple of small fires,but nothing serious.

That is very tragic,and hard to prevent.