sherry
这样写对吗? 谢谢! 1.这种情况越来越威胁社会稳定。 2. 虽然我们努力了,。。。但是这好像亡羊补牢。 3. 政治复苏? 4. How do you say ' far more substantial effort' in Chinese
3

这样写对吗? 谢谢!

1.这种情况越来越威胁社会稳定。
2. 虽然我们努力了,。。。但[好像]亡羊补牢。 However, the idiom does not mean this, so the sentence needs to be change. 為了亡羊补牢, 我们还要再努力吧!  It's not too late, we still need to work harder.
3. 政治复苏?   Correct.  However, the proper character is 甦 which has the same sound.  Most people used this incorrectly and so sort of became acceptable.
4. How do you say ' far more substantial effort' in Chinese 更多 /厚/堅/  實努力.  However, depending on the context, the words may change to something else.  It is always best to have a complete sentence since literal translation may not mean anything in the other language.  For example, "sweetheart" 甜心 makes no sense in Chinese.  It's equivalent 心肝 "heart & liver" makes no sense in English either.

1

这样写对吗? 谢谢!

1.这种情况越来越威胁社会稳定。 (正确)
2. 虽然我们努力了,。。。但是这好像亡羊补牢。 (正确)
3. 政治复苏? (正确)
4. How do you say ' far more substantial effort' in Chinese

更多的实质性的努力

Sorry, can you please clarify the question? Are four of them supposed to be unrelated? This is because some of them are not complete sentences and I do not know what you really want to express. Do you mind putting the English version of that sentence that you want to say?