01.10.2014 Everyone at my home is sleeping right now. I just heard some drunk people laughing outside. What made them so laugh out ? I've had some problems that I should deal with by myself. I have no one to concur with. At first, I was inconceivably stressed out because nobody could even try to understand my situation. People handed responsibilities over to me, and I embraced them though I didn't want to work for them of my own accord. I was hemmed between people's different interests and opinions. Nor could I get hold of some brilliant solutions, neither I could extricate myself from that situation. If I hadn't been less patient to endure that situation, I was very discredited though I didn't have any mistakes. People usually didn't care about how hard I work for them, but they didn't hesitate to reproach for me at the mention of some news that they might take a loss. It hurt me, which lingered for a while. However, I embraced it spontaneously after a while because I conspicuously realized that their anger didn't point out to me. They just quivered whether they will lose something. I am still on good terms with my friends, and I don't think that matter marred our relationships. Everyone is bound to hold his own whenever he wants to get something or doesn't want to lose something. Once I was brooding over what people have said to me. Now that I know their moods are just affected by some circumstances, I am not going to draw back from taking my responsibility-being attentive to all people, bundling their opinions up altogether, and imparting them to some related departments.
1

01.10.2014

Everyone at  my home is sleeping right now. I just heard some drunk people laughing outside.
What made them so laugh out ?

I've had some problems that I should deal with by myself. I have no one to concur with. At first, I was inconceivably stressed out because nobody could even try to understand my situation. People handed responsibilities over to me, and I embraced them though I didn't want to work for them of my own accord. I was hemmed between people's different interests and opinions. Nor could I get hold of some brilliant solutions, neither I could extricate myself from that situation. If I hadn't been less patient to endure that situation, I was very discredited though I didn't have any mistakes. People usually don't care about how hard I work for them, but they don't hesitate to reproach for me at the mention of some news that they might take a loss. It hurt me, which lingered for a while. However, I embraced it spontaneously after a while because I conspicuously realized that their anger didn't point out to me. They just quivered whether they will lose something.

I am still on good terms with my friends, and I don't think that matter marred our relationships. Everyone is bound to hold his own whenever he wants to get something or doesn't want to lose something. Once I was brooding over what people have said to me. Now that I know their moods are just affected by some circumstances, I am not going to draw back from taking my responsibility-being attentive to all people, bundling their opinions up altogether, and imparting them to some related departments.

1

01.10.2014

Everyone at my home is sleeping right now. I just heard some drunk people laughing outside.
What made them laugh like that/laugh so loud?

I've had some problems that I should deal with by myself. I have no one to concur with. At first, I was inconceivably stressed out because nobody could even try to understand my situation. People handed responsibilities over to me, and I embraced them though I didn't want to work for them of my own accord. I was hemmed in between people's different interests and opinions. Nor could I get hold of some brilliant solutions, neither could I extricate myself from that situation. If I hadn't been less patient to endure that situation, I was very discredited though I didn't have any mistakes. People usually didn't care about how hard I worked for them, but they didn't hesitate to reproach for me at the mention of some news that they might take as a loss. It hurt me, which lingered for a while. However, I embraced it spontaneously after a while because I conspicuously realized that their anger didn't point out to me. They just quivered over whether they would lose something.

Wow, you have a very impressive vocabulary! 

Thank you :)
Wow! You have done some serious self-analysis and also created some on-the-money labels for relationship and expectation problems. I hope that you continue to keep your cool and your eye on the necessary targets. I wish the best for you.