양애희
MY FIRST DIARY It is 2:12 am. I am awake now. I 've always wanted to been an early bird, but I ve gone to bed quite late since Chseock Holiday. These days I ve become fond of going up to the mountain. The reason why I like hiking is my friends brought me there and I found out it makes me really reflesh alot. I went up to the mountain today as well . I didn't take a break at all during going to the top as I tried to not to . That's because I found out My 체력이 너무 좋지 않다 when I went to Mt. Daedun with many peopel together so that I want to improve my 체력. I am too tired and sleepy to faint. I should go to bed right now not to die.

My First Entry

It is 2:12 am. I am still awake. I 've always wanted to be an early bird, but I've been going to bed quite late since Chseock Holiday.
These days I've become fond of going up to the mountains. The reason why I like hiking is that my friends took me there and I found out it helps me really reflect a lot.

I went up to the mountain again today. I didn't take a break at all on my way to the top as had planned.
That's because I found out my stamina was not too bad when I went to Mt. Daedun with many other  people, so_I want to improve my athletic performance.
I am so tired and sleepy that I could faint. I should go to bed right now. I'll sleep like a log. :D