Misa
10/5/2014 I was bored to death and wandered aimlessly on the street in the dead of night for hours. While I was walking, suddenly I nearly stumbled on an empty coke can on the road. I booted it as hard as possible towards a rubbish bin on the roadside. The can flew high but it did not land successfully into the rubbish bin, instead it struck hard onto a pedestrian. The unfortunate guy was in shock when he was attacked by an unknown object. His clothes were also end up stained by the residual coke in the can.

10/5/2014

I was bored to death and wandered aimlessly for hours on along the street in the dead of night for hours. While I was walking, I suddenly I nearly stumbled on an empty coke can in the road. I booted it as hard as possible towards a rubbish bin on the roadside. The can flew high but it did not land successfully into the rubbish bin, instead it struck hard onto a pedestrian hard! The unfortunate guy was in shock when he was attacked  hit by an unknown object. His clothes were also ended up stained by the residual coke in the can.

How embarrassing!

10/5/2014

I was bored to death and wandered aimlessly on along the street in the dead of night for hours. While I was walking, suddenly I nearly I suddenly stumbled on an empty coke can on in the road. I booted it as hard as possible towards a rubbish bin on the roadside. The can flew high but it did not land successfully into the rubbish bin, instead it struck hard onto a pedestrian hard. The unfortunate guy was in shock when he was attacked hit by an unknown object. His clothes were also ended up stained by the residual coke in the can.

10/5/2014

I was bored to death in the dead of night and so I wandered aimlessly on in the streets in the dead of night for hours. While I was walking Walking along, I suddenly I nearly stumbled on over an empty coke can on in the road. I booted kicked it as hard as possible, towards a trying to make it into the rubbish bin on the roadside next to the road. The can flew high but it did not land successfully into in the rubbish bin; instead it struck hard onto a pedestrian very hard. The unfortunate guy was in shock when he was attacked by an unknown object. His clothes were also ended up stained by the residual coke in the can.