Hoon.
Can you check what I wrote down from this YouTube video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgDpwVlpuwM 0:50 culferal(cultural?) relics 0:58 Under the Qing dynasty, each one(?)'s territory was larger than at any time previously and their civilization reached new heights. 1:06 1:14 And the newly established Qing dynasty was facing agile(a dial? a vile?) situation. 1:17 7:20 Through its measures(majors?) for curbing from yellow river the newly established Qing dynasty proved its administrative ability and its sincere desire to work for the benefit of the common people 7:38 7:44 The 1680's government officials and thousands of workers divulged the wisdom and labour to reinforce the Yello river dykes that were carrying out any central mission brought upon them by the times in they left. 7:55 8:30 All in the fued(?) regions in China regard a flood control and construction of water conservancy projects as a basic task that had to be carried out in order to maintain social order and bring benefit to the people. The Qing dynasty did likewise, following the principle that the throne and official post depend on the rise and fall of the Yellow river. 8:50
1

Can you check what I wrote down from this YouTube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgDpwVlpuwM

0:50 culferal(cultural?) relics

0:58 Under the Qing dynasty, China's territory was larger than at any time previously and their civilization reached new heights. 1:06

1:14 And the newly established Qing dynasty was facing dire situation. 1:17

7:20 Through its measures for curbing from yellow river the newly established Qing dynasty proved its administrative ability and its sincere desire to work for the benefit of the common people 7:38

7:44 The 1680's government officials and thousands of workers devoted their wisdom and labour to reinforce the Yello river dykes that were carrying out any central mission brought upon them by the times in they left. 7:55

8:30 All in the fuedal regions in China regard a flood control and construction of water conservancy projects as a basic task that had to be carried out in order to maintain social order and bring benefit to the people. The Qing dynasty did likewise, following the principle that the throne and official post depend on the rise and fall of the Yellow river. 8:50

0:50 culferal(cultural? Yes you are correct.  There are several words he didn't pronounced accurately, for example "series" is "c-ries" not ser ries) relics

0:58 Under the Qing dynasty, each one(?) China's territory was larger than at any time previously and their civilization reached new heights. 1:06

1:14 And the newly established Qing dynasty was facing a dire agile(a dial? a vile?) situation. 1:17

7:20 Through its measures(majors?) for curbing from yellow river the newly established Qing dynasty proved its administrative ability and its sincere desire to work for the benefit of the common people 7:38

7:44 The 1690's government officials and thousands of workers divulged the devoted their wisdom and labour to reinforce the Yellow River dykes. They at were carrying out any plenty central missions brought upon them by the times in they lived left. 7:55

8:30 All in the fued(?) feudal regimes regions in China regard a flood control and construction of water conservancy projects as a basic task that had to be carried out in order to maintain social order and bring benefit to the people. The Qing Dynasty did likewise, following the principle that the throne and official posts depend on the rise and fall of the water of the Yellow river. 8:50