Charles James Savior
Three Different Topics to Practice New TOEFL Vocabulary 1. There's a myriad of frugal information over the internet. It's definitely a useful environ to learn and find anything you please. Nowadays, with even more advances in technology, like web searchers, make the process of getting information quite spartan. 2. I am the brood and the only boy in my family, they have been impecunious these last 20 years. My mom has been religious her whole life, and hence, she has tried to persuade me to think rationally, but I guess it has not been because she is conscious about what she has been up to. Most of the time, she is keen to any sort of criticism, she always tries to snub these topics, because, I guess, she thinks someone will revile and start a fight. 3. I have been studying phylosophy and sciences by myself these recent years. Towering a field (an academical field) and be recognized as a world trailbrader has been one thing I've been pursuing. I will attain such goals by studying without getting enervating tasks to do, what I mean with this is to do one step at a time. I acknowledge that I have to be assiduous to get what I have already envisaged. I am resolute to be proficient, not just in one field but hollistically in the ones that interest me the most. There is a plethora of fields I could be good at, nonetheless, the lack of profuse amount of time stops me from accomplishing/learning everything.
Charles James Savior
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Esperanto, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Esperanto, French, Japanese, Korean