Jun
how to use it Hello, everyone. This is Jun Sekine. It is the first time to write a note. The reason why I started to use "italki.com" is that my teacher who was in the Philippines introduced it. In this time, I want to learn how to use "italki.com" so I will check tips on it. If you have nice ideas about it, please contact me and teach about it. By the way, is it possible to learn about language grammar ?

Hello, everyone. This is Jun Sekine.
This is my first time writing a note.

The reason why I started to use "italki.com" is that my teacher who was in the Philippines introduced me to it .

Now, I want to learn how to use "italki.com" so I will check for tips on it.
If you have (any) nice ideas about it, please contact me and teach about it.

By the way, is it possible to learn about language grammar ?

------

Don't know if you were actually looking for a correction, but hope this helps ^^;

If you were only trying to ask a question there's also a 'answers' section on italki that you might want to look for.

How Do I to Use It?

Hello, everyone,  . This is I'm Jun Sekine and this is my first entry.
It is the first time to write a note.

My teacher from the Philippines introduced me to italki.The reason why I started to use "italki.com" is that my teacher who iwas in the Philippines introduced it.

In this time, I want to learn how to use "italki.com" so I will check the instructions.tips on it.
If you have nice ideas about it, please contact me and teach about it.

By the way, is it possible to learn about language grammar?

to Mr.Charles James Savior it means that it is possible to learn English grammar or not. I think "italki.com" is needed to base grammar knowledge. to Ms.kristen I understand. thank you. I continue using "italki.com".
Are you asking if 'italki' can help you with grammar? If so, then I think it can. People will write articles sometimes on grammar, etc. and you can always ask natives questions or practice writing. All of these things should help you with grammar :) If you make friends on italki, you could also ask them to help you with grammar.
Well, I have no idea about "language grammar". What do you mean?