Maria
multitasking I am journalist from the newspaper under the name of today's news. Today we have on a visit dear Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at University. In our telecast we will discuss and speak about multitasking. Many people try to carry out two or more tasks at the same time is it problem our society or not? Many people can be reading this blog while cooking dinner, watching the news on TV. The person can do all things at once. What do you think? Our readers say that they don't have time and they feel the constantly exhausted . If people want to improve the quality of work, and lower stress levels, at that rate will multitasking work or not? How can our audience increase overall performance? What would you advice for our audience? Thanks for such detailed answers. So today we met the expert Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at University. Above all we spoke about multitasking. Our readers received answers to questions. And now we hope their life will become not such harry as earlier.

Multitasking

I am a journalist from the newspaper under the name of Today's News.

Today we have on a visit an interview today with dear Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at the University of ______(Name the university or it won't make sense). In our telecast we will discuss and speak about multitasking. Many people try to carry out two or more tasks at the same time but is it a problematic part of our society or not? Many people can be reading this blog while cooking dinner, or watching the news on TV. The person Many people can do all many things at once. What do you think?

Our readers say that they don't have time and they feel the constantly exhausted . If people want to improve the quality of work and lower stress levels at that rate, will multitasking work or not? How can our audience increase overall performance? What would you advise for our audience?

Thanks for such detailed answers. So today we met the expert Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at the University of _______. Above all We spoke about the interesting and important subject of multitasking. Our readers received answers to their questions, and now we hope that their lives will become not such harry as earlier less hurried.

I am journalist from the newspaper, "Today's News". Today we have as a guest speaker, dear Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at the University. In our telecast, we will discuss and speak about multitasking. Many people try to carry out two or more tasks at the same time. Is it a problem in our society, or not? Many people could be reading this blog while cooking dinner, or while watching the news on TV. These people can do many things at once. What do you think?

Our readers say that they don't have time and that they feel constantly exhausted . If people want to improve the quality of work, and lower stress levels, at that rate will multitasking be effective? How can our audience increase overall performance? What would you advise for our audience?
Thanks for such detailed answers. So today we met the expert, Lisa Kent, a prominent director of the Brain, Cognition, and Action laboratory at the University. Above all, we spoke about multitasking. Our readers received answers to their questions. And now we hope their lives will become not such harry as earlier. less hurried.