ttsongyu
happy paty with my family I am so exciting with my sister and brother to KTV.My youngest sister have been go to Oil Unversity this year and I was proud of her . My big family was consisted of my grandmother,three uncles ,one aunt ,two brothers,two younger sisters,and borther's daughter,sister's daughter.I love all of them so much.

happy paty with my family Happy Party with My Family

I am so exciting with my sister and brother to KTV. I am so excited I am going with my sister and brother to KTV. My youngest sister have been go has been going to Oil Unversity University this year and I was am proud of her. My big whole family was consisted consists of my grandmother, three uncles, one aunt, two brothers, two younger sisters, my borther's brother's daughter, and my sister's daughter. I love all of them so much.

Happy Party with My Family

I am so excited I am going with my sister and brother to KTV. My youngest sister has been going to Oil University this year and I am proud of her. My whole family consists of my grandmother, three uncles, one aunt, two brothers, two younger sisters, my brother's daughter and my sister's daughter. I love all of them so much.

I'm wondering... what's the meaning of KTV?