smelval
Could you correcr very short post/ Thanks in advance for kind help How is it goin there? What is the weather like? Here it has become very cold. I got so cold that when I was on my way home I was shivering. Now I am feeling unwell as I have a tinking cold. My nose is runny and my eyes are tearful and itchy. Plus I have a sore throat. Today my daughter and I made a heart from a material for her kindergarden homework. It was nice and she does hope to win the first place in their competition. I am feeling awful and want to go to bed. Wish you a great day.

Could you correct my very short post/ Thanks in advance for your kind help

How is it going there? What is the weather like? Here It has become very cold here. I got so cold that I was shivering when I was on my way home I was shivering.
Now I am feeling unwell as I have a tinking cold. My nose is runny and my eyes are tearful  watering and itchy. Plus I have a sore throat.
Today my daughter and I made a heart from a material for her kindergarden homework. It was nice and she does hope to win the first place in their competition.
I am feeling awful and want to go to bed.
Wish I hope you have/had you a great day.