Sergey
Sports Running in the Dark. Half an hour ago, I ran into the darkness. My feelings were unusual, a road was not smooth and I tried to determine an exact distance to a point of contact of my legs with the ground surface.The speed of my run was as though more than usual. A moonlight repainted the bushes along the road in the robbers and my run seemed natural to me in a such situation.

Sports Running in the Dark.

Half an hour ago, I ran into in the darkness. My feelings were unusual, a the road was not smooth and I tried to determine an the exact distance to a the point of contact of my legs feet with the surface of the ground surface.The My speed seemed faster than usual. of my run was as though more than usual. A The moonlight repainted the bushes along the road in the robbers?? and my run seemed natural to me in a such a situation.

Sports Running in the Dark.

Half an hour ago, I ran in  the dark . My feelings were unusual,the road was not smooth and I tried to determine the exact distance to the point of contact of my feet with  the surface of the of the ground.    The eceptive moonlight attach the roadside bushes sinister look and maybe that's why the speed of my run was more than usually.