Sangkuriang, the story behind tangkuban perahu. Long time ago, Lived a princess named Dayang Sumbi in West Java, Indonesia. She had a son named Sangkuriang, Sangkuriang was really love hunting. He always accompanied by his dog everytime he went hunting, its name was Tumang. Kumang actually was incarnation of the god and his father as well. Sangkuriang didn't know it and his mother conceal it on purpose as well. Once upon time, Sangkuriang went to forest for hunting as usual. When he got in the forest he started for looking prey, He saw a bird at the top of the tree and he shooted right on target, Sangkuriang ordered Tumang to catch it but Tumang didn't heed the order and kept quiet. Sangkuriang became angry and chased Tumang away, he also didn't permit Tumang to get home. When Sangkuriang got home, he told the story to his mother. His mother became angry when she knew that, she took rice spoon and hit sangkuriang head. Sangkuriang became angry with what his mother had done to him. After the incident, Dayang Sumbi deeply regret what she had done to Sangkuriang before. She prayed everyday hoping she can meet him again and because she prayed with whole-hearted, God gave her a present of eternal beauty and young forever. After wandering for several years, he decided to return to village. When he got there, He was surprised because the village had been changing so much. he was excited when he had meeting beautiful girl on the street which is none other than his own mother and he did not realize it by the time. to be continued..