Carlos Suárez
Atlético de Madrid It has been historically, the fourth most important football team in Spain, and many fantastic players have played for it. However,nowadays football in Spain is a matter of two giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona. They have plenty of money,the best players, and million of fans. It is unthinkable to win the Spanish League if you´re not Real Madrid or Barcelona. That was until last season, when Atlético de Madrid won the competition after an amazing performance throughout the year. Having worse players than the other two teams,they were able to beat them. The philosophy of the coach was to think only in the next game,and so they did. This team has always had a reputation for being a loser, but after the incredible achievement of the last season, it is now considered one of the best teams in Europe. Additionally,the win of Atlético de Madrid means a great deal for those who believe that if you work hard enough,you can be successful at whatever you want. Now the main goal of Atlético de Madrid is to win the Champions League. They have been about to win it twice,but they ´haven´t been in luck.

Atlético de Madrid

It has been historically, the fourth most important football team in Spain (Or the fourth best), and many fantastic players have played for them. However,nowadays football in Spain is a matter of two giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona. They have plenty of money,the best players, and millions of fans. It is unthinkable to win the Spanish League if you´re not Real Madrid or Barcelona. That was until last season, when Atlético de Madrid won the competition after an amazing performance throughout the year. Having players less skillful than those of the other two teams,they were able to beat them. The philosophy of the coach was to think only about the next game,and so they did. This team has always had a reputation for being a loser, but after the incredible achievement of the last season, they are now considered one of the best teams in Europe.
Additionally,the win of Atlético de Madrid means a great deal for those who believe that if you work hard enough,you can be successful at whatever you want to achieve.
Now the main goal of Atlético de Madrid is to win the Champions League. They have nearly won it twice,but they didn't have any luck. OR They have been in it twice (the champions league) but they were not lucky enough to win it.

Plural = Football teams    Example, Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid, they are a great team, every year they win the league.