Laura Dias
Describing a house There is no balcony and chimney. It is a two-storey house. The kitchen, the living room and the loundry room are in the ground floor. It is a traditional house but it doesn't have an attic room and a basement.The roof is in bad condition.It probably has leaking problems because the roof seems to have holes.
2

Describing a house

There is no balcony and chimney. It is a two-storey house. The kitchen, the living room and the loundry room are in on the ground floor. It is a traditional house but it doesn't have an attic room and or a basement.The roof is in bad condition.It probably has leaking problems because the roof seems to have holes. 

laundry

you do not need to have the word "room" after attic

(I would try to combine these two sentences and say-"The roof seems to have holes in it which may result in it leaking."

Describing a house

There is no balcony and chimney in this house. It is a two-storey house. The kitchen, the living room and the laundry room are on the ground floor. It is a traditional house but it doesn't have an attic room and a basement. The roof is in bad condition. It probably has leaking problems because the roof seems to have holes.