Sarita Villaquiran
How I am feeling me Sometimes I wake up and all is perfect anything is wrong , later I feel that I am alone and I don't want to feel me so and I just want to be happy but nothing is easy now , I'm trying to find something that can help me to be happy. How can I wake up and feel happy ? how can change the bad things and how can feel me in peace ? I feel that I have all , I have family and I have almost everything but I'm no being happy. I decide change that and be happy every morning giving thanks to god for all. I think that I need to god anymore. Thanks

This is Poetry so I wont mess with it too much since I want to keep your originality.

How I am feeling

Sometimes I wake up and all is perfect, nothing is wrong. Later I feel that I am alone and I don't want to feel so. I just want to be happy but nothing is easy now. I'm trying to find something that can help me to be happy.

How can I wake up and feel happy? How can I change the bad things and how can I feel in peace?

I feel that I have it all. I have family and I have almost everything, but I'm not happy.

I decided to change that and be happy. And now every morning, I'm giving thanks to God for all I have.

Maybe I should thank God even more.

Thanks

How I am feeling me

Sometimes, I wake up and everything is perfect; nothing is wrong. Later, I feel that I am alone and I don't want to feel like this; and I just want to be happy but nothing is easy now; I'm trying to find something that can help me to be happy.

How can I wake up and feel happy ? How can I change the bad things and how can I feel me at peace?

I feel that I have everything: I have family and I have almost everything but not happiness.

I decided to change that and be happy every morning, giving thanks to God for everything. I think that I need to God (a lot more?)anymore.

<em>Thanks</em>

<em>Well done.  Check my punctuation corrections.</em>

<em>I did not understand the last sentence with "any more" in it so I guessed what you meant. "Sentirse" in this context is "feel".  You would not say "feel myself" except in the context of when you physically touch your own body.</em>

<em>Hope this helps, Michael </em>

How I am feeling

I decided to change that and be happy. And now every morning, I'm giving thanks to God for all I have. May I should thank God even more.

Thanks