Liset Palacios
My mom.... can you help me to correct it My mom is a wonderful person with amazing characteristics that makes her unique. First of all, she is very tender because my mom shows her love with her loved ones. Second, my mom is especially benevolent. She all time is available to helps others when they need. She does favors without expecting anything.

My Mom.... (Please can would you help me and to correct it?)

My mom is a wonderful person with amazing characteristics that makes her unique. First of all, she is very tender, because my mom she shows her love with to her loved ones. Second, my mom is especially generous benevolent. She all time is always available to helps others when they are in need. She does favors without expecting anything in return.

My mom.... can you help me to correct it

My mom is a wonderful person who has with amazing characteristics that makes her unique. First of all, She is very tender; because my mom she shows her love with for her loved ones. Second, mMy mom is also especially benevolent. She is always all time is available to helps others when they those [anyone] in need. She does favors without expecting anything in return.

Your mom sounds like a lovely person!