Weckung
How To Learn A Language Well? As a senior high school student, who is going to graduate eight months later, I'd love to talk something about the way to learn a foreign language well. Personally, the most important thing is passion. With passion, you will go all out to overcome all the troubles getting in your way. In fact, whatever we do always needs our passion, not just learning language . I always believe that many a little makes a mickle. A little drop of water can be a part of ocean one day, as long as it accumulates. Finally , enough practice is also necessary including that communicate with others by the language you are learning. In a word, always bear in mind that practice makes perfect. If you like, we can exchange our ideas together. :D
1

How to Learn a Language Well?

As a senior high school student who is going to graduate in eight months, I'd love to say something about how to learn a foreign language well.

Personally, I think the most important thing is passion. With passion, you will go all out to overcome all the troubles getting in your way. In fact, whatever we do in life requires passion, not just learning another language.

I have always believed that a little, over time, adds up to a lot. Just like a drop of water can one day become an ocean, as long as it accumulates.

Finally, enough practice is also necessary, including communicating with others using the language you are learning.

Basically, always bear in mind that practice makes perfect. If you like, we can exchange our ideas together. :D

Your entry was already really good so I tryed not to change it too much. Good luck with your language learning!

How To Learn A Language Well?

As a senior high school student, who is going to graduate in eight months later, I'd love like to talk something about the way to learn a foreign language well.
Personally, the most important thing is passion. With passion, you will go all out to overcome all the troubles getting in your way. In fact, whatever we do always needs our passion, not just learning language .
I always believe that many a little makes a mickle(I don't understand this sentence). A little drop of water can be a part of the ocean one day, as long as it accumulates.
Finally, enough practice is also necessary including that communication with others by in the language you are learning.
In a word, always bear in mind that practice makes perfect. If you like, we can exchange our ideas together. :D