Una
Trying Japanese. Konnichiwa. Watashiwa Una desu. Genki desu ka? Nihonggo wa hanabishi? Watashiwa nihonggo hanabishi sukoshi desu. Watashiwa Firipinjin desu. Watashiwa hanabishi eigo. :) Hajime mashite. Ja mata ne~!
2

Trying Japanese.

Konnichiwa. Watashiwa Una desu. Genki desu ka? Nihongo o hanashimasu ka? Watashiwa nihongo o sukoshi hanashimasu. Watashiwa Firipinjin desu. Watashiwa eigo o hanashimasu. :) Hajime mashite. Ja mata ne~!

(Where did you find the word hanabishi? As far as I can tell it's a type of flower)

Hanasu - casual form of "to speak"

Watashi wa hanashimasu - Polite way of saying "I speak"

(language) o hanashimasu - polite way of saying "I speak (language)."

ka - put this at the end of any polite sentence that you want to make into a question.

Keep up the good work, and if you're serious about studying Japanese, start to learn the writing system. It's not as intimidating as it seems if you take it in small steps and it will really help you understand the language!

Additionally, also ''o'' should be ''wo" when you type them as the Japanese particles connecting a noun. XD
I see. Please remember them little by little, then it'll help you learning Japanese more. For example, in alphabet, you wrote "watashi wa" but with hiragana, we write "watashi ha" though the pronunciation of this "ha" is the same as "wa". Good luck!
Ive tried learning the japanese character, but its really hard I can only read a few.No matter how hard I try to memorize them all I still cant read.
Hi, good job! By the way, have you already learned the Japanese character? If I write with them, can you read?