Fernan
Internet Internet has grown up very much lately. There are hundreds of new inventions like using your mobile pone to look at the wheather or buying your meal by net. I think this things are very good for us, actually, we live better than ten years ago. However, I think children and teenagers pay on too attention on internet. They connect a lot of times every day and they can´t live without their mobile phone. When I was a child, I spent plenty of hours playing in the park with my friends. We used to play football, basket and volleyball but nowadays the kids doesn´t go out for playing. Internet is good to search information, see movies or do homework, but we have to use it carefully and less hours.
1

The Internet

The Internet has grown up expanded a great deal very much lately. There are hundreds of new inventions like using your mobile phone to look at the wheather or to buy buying your meals online by net. I think this these things are very good for us, actually, we are living better than we did ten years ago.

However, I think children and teenagers spend too much time pay on too attention on the Internet. They connect many a lot of times every day and they can´t live without their mobile phones. When I was a child, I spent plenty of many hours playing in the park with my friends. We used to play football, basketball and volleyball, but nowadays the kids  don't play outside. doesn´t go out for playing.

The Internet is good to search for information, see watch movies or to do homework, but we have to use it carefully and limit the less hours.

The Internet

Lately the internet has experienced a period of rapid growth. There have been hundreds of new inventions which allow us to use our mobile phones for pretty much anything, like checking the weather or even buying our groceries online. I think these advancements have been very good for us actually, as our standard of living is a lot better now than it was ten years ago.

However, I think children and teenagers spend far too much time on the internet these days. They're online many times a day and they can't live without their mobile phones. When I was a child, I spent plenty of time playing in the park with my friends. We used to play football, basketball and volleyball but nowadays kids barely go outside to play at all.

The internet is useful tool to search for new information, watch movies or do homework, but we have to use it carefully and for less hours.

Good job Fernan!