Mahsa
Community Tutor
If it is possible, please correct my mistakes. My Favorite City for Life I like to live in California in reality! I like there weather. A lot of Iranian people live there and they are successful people. People have a lot of opportunity to advance. For example people can find better job with good salary. In addition they can have free in opinion and life style. Also people can have so very choice for having fun! I think if I can go there I can improve my knowledge more. In order that there are more motivations and courses there. I know Iranian psychologists who are there and I like them a lot so I can join them ;). Everyone can correct me. I am so grateful.

If it is possible, please correct my mistakes. My Favorite City for Life Living In

I would like to live in California in reality, I like their weather. A lot of Iranian people live there and they are successful people. People with have a lot of opportunity to advance. For examplepeople can find better jobs with good salaries. In addition, they can have are free in to have opinions and different life styles.

Also people can have so very a lot of choice for about how to have fun! I think if I can go there I can improve my knowledge much more because. In order that there are more work/life motivations and courses there. I know Iranian psychologists who are there and I like them a lot so I would like to can join them ;)

Can anyone can correct me? I am will be so grateful.

Yes, you are right!
U.s.a is a dream of many me too :)