Javi R.
New Kindle Voyage, is it necessary an expensive ebook? This morning I've read an article on Engadget about the new e-book reader Kindle Voyage. This new e-book costs about 200$ and it's designed for premium readers or that is what Amazon says. Why it costs 200$? Because it has a new Paperwhite display technology. Furthermore the materials are more luxurious and the page-buttons have been removed. Now to step forward a page or return, the Kindle has haptic buttons like the smartphones. Also the software has been improved and it includes new features like CliffNotes, WordWise and X-Ray new updates. With CliffNotes you can take notes on the screen. On the other hand WordWise shows definitions of expressions or words that may be you don't know or you want to learn. Now, in my opinion I think this is an expensive gadget if you want to read, because you have to remember that it's his main function. I have a Kindle 4 which I bought it for 79 € and I am very happy with him. I think you don't need any more features that a good e-ink screen and the will to read. What do you think about this new Kindle? Here is the link of the article: http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/17/amazons-kindle-voyage/

New Kindle Voyage, is it necessary or just an expensive ebook reader?

This morning I've I read an article on Engadget about the new Kindle Voyage e-book reader Kindle Voyage. This new e-book reader costs about $200 and it's designed for premium readers, or that is what Amazon says.
Why does it cost $200? Because it has a new Paperwhite display technology. Furthermore, the materials are more luxurious and the page-buttons have been removed. Now to step forward a page or return, the Kindle has haptic buttons like the smartphones.

Also the software has been improved and it includes new features like CliffNotes, WordWise and X-Ray new updates. With CliffNotes you can make notes on the screen. On the other hand WordWise shows definitions of expressions or words that maybe you don't know or you want to learn.

Now, In my opinion, I think this is an expensive gadget if you want to read, because you have to remember that is its his main function. I have a Kindle 4 which I bought it for 79 € and I am very happy with him it. I don't think you don't need any more features than a good e-ink screen and the will to read.

What do you think about this new Kindle?
Here is the link of the article:
http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/17/amazons-kindle-voyage/