Misa
10/11/2014 Japanese Carp Streamers, Koinobori 鯉のぼり I like fish flag. In Japan, Carp represents strength and the braveness to face the adversity. In Children’s Day, fish flags are flown throughout Japan. Fish flag is a cylinder, long shape bag resembled a carp fish. The end with an open-mouth is the opening of the bag, it catches the wind and send it through the hollow body, bloated the carp’s body and making it fly like a fish moves it body in the water.

10/11/2014

Japanese Carp Streamers, Koinobori 鯉のぼり
I like fish flag windsocks.
In Japan, the carp represents strength and the bravery to in the face the of adversity. On Children’s Day, fish flags windsocks {or "sock kites" if they are flown with thread} are flown throughout Japan.
A fish flag windsock is a long, cylindrical, long shaped bag that resembles a carp fish*. The end with an open_mouth is the opening of the bag; it catches the wind and sends it through the hollow body, bloating {better word: inflating}** the carp’s body and making it fly like a fish moving its body in the water.

*You had two object nouns in this sentence as your description, cylinder and bag, so you needed to choose one or the other, and make the other one an adjective. Example: "a long, cylindrical shaped bag" or "a long cylinder, made of (nylon) bag material"

**Bloating is associated with dead corpses or carcasses expanding as the body rots.