Henrique Gomes
Eating in Italy Last week I went to Italy and I could a experience with the food and wine. It was a wonderful experience. I love it a lot. I eat a porchetta, a kind of pork meat baked with rosemary, a delicious and tipical meal. I like the tomato sauce, is made with fresh tomatoes. The wine is exceptional. I taste the Brunello Di Montalcino, a wine known all around the world. I don't forget the gellato, a exquisite type of ice cream. I tried the Passion Fruit flavour. On the breakfast, I eat cornetto (in France, croissant) and drink cappucino. Between the meals, as a snack, I ate panino. A panino is a bread with eggplants, tomatoes, lettuce, olive oil and whatever else the customer wants!
1

Eating in Italy

Last week I went to Italy and I could experience the food and wine. It was a wonderful experience. I love it a lot. I ate porchetta, a kind of pork meat baked with rosemary, a delicious and typical meal. I like the tomato sauce; it is made with fresh tomatoes. The wine is exceptional. I tasted the Brunello Di Montalcino, a wine known all around the world. And I can't forget the gellato, an exquisite type of ice cream. I tried the passion fruit flavour. For breakfast, I ate cornetto (in France, croissant) and drank cappucino. Between the meals, as a snack, I ate panino. A panino is a bread with eggplants, tomatoes, lettuce, olive oil and whatever else the customer wants!

1

Eating in Italy

Last week I went to Italy and I could a to experience with the food and wine. It was a wonderful, experience. I love it Italy a lot. I eat ate a porchetta, a kind of pork meat baked with rosemary, it's a delicious and typical meal. I like the tomato sauce that is made with fresh tomatoes. The wine is exceptional, especially. I taste the Brunello Di Montalcino, a wine known all around the world. I can't forget the gellato, an exquisite type of ice cream, and I tried the Passion Fruit flavour. On the For breakfast, I eat ate cornetto (in France, croissant) and drank cappucino. Between the meals, as a snack, I ate panino. A panino is a bread with eggplant, tomatoes, lettuce, olive oil and whatever else the customer wants!