Fooka
Octover 2nd Today was so awesome because I have a favorite class every Thursday and today is my precious friend's birthday. We have good climate recently, that's not too hot or cold, so I feel early summer will come again. Though typhoon No.18 is coming to north of Japan, the season will come leaves turn red and yellow beautifully. By the way I left my umbrella at home today of all days. Unfortunately it suddenly started raining when I got off train. So I went to home running. The older we get, there are fewer and fewer chances to run with full power. So I'm beat. There are times when such I'm going to miss the train sometimes. We say autumn is a nice season for sports in my country. So I try to build up my strength. My kitten has scent of maple for the last few days. Thanks. Please correct and help my English!

Octover 2nd

Today was so awesome because I have a favorite class every Thursday and today is my precious friend's birthday.
We have good climate recently, that's not too hot or cold, so I feel early summer will come again.
Though typhoon No.18 is coming to north of Japan, the season  autumn will come and  leaves will turn red and yellow beautifully.
By the way I left my umbrella at home today of all days.
Unfortunately it suddenly started raining when I got off train.
So I went to home running.  ran to home.
The older we get, there are fewer and fewer chances to run with full power.
So I'm beat.
There are times when such I'm going to miss the train sometimes.
We say that autumn is a nice season for sports in my country.
So I try to build up my strength.
My kitten has scent of maple for the last few days.
Thanks.

Please correct and help my English!

hello,i am a postgraduate in shanghai ,and i like to make friends with others,so i am willing to help you study mandarin.