Giulsi
Autumn in Rome Hi! Today it's a rain's day in Rome. My university courses restarted message and after these I went on bus and I can seen the wonderful Rome in front of to me! Many times going to travel during the day,always late,walking hurriedly to return at home,I seemed forget what actually it's beautiful. Now it's with the leaves of the trees on the ground,all reddish of autumnal colors :) Now I'm at home but I'll remember this beautiful sensation!
1

Autumn in Rome

Hi! Today is a rainy day in Rome. My university (courses restarted message? classes started/ended?) and afterwards I went on the bus where I could see wonderful Rome in front of me! Many times when I travel during the day I am always late walking hurriedly to return home. I seem to forget what is actually beautiful. Now it's the leaves of the trees on the ground all reddish of autumn colors :) Now I'm home and I'll always remember that beautiful sensation!

1

Autumn in Rome

Hi! Today it's is  a rain's rainy day in Rome. My university courses restarted message have started/begun ( is that what you want to say?)  and after these I went on bus and I can seen could see the wonderful Rome in front of to me! Many times going to travel during the day, always late, walking hurriedly to return at home, I seemed forget what actually it's is beautiful. Now it's [the season] with when the leaves of the trees (are) on the ground, all reddish of with autumnal colors :) Now I'm at home but I'll remember this beautiful sensation!

------

Very nice, Giuls, your writing gives a very good idea of the experience! Thank you! I corrected in in one way, but there are other possibilities

hello how are you? you have skype? i speak english. i live in the USA skype: nicholas.henry.lyons