Anh Nguyen
Such an impressive book One of the books that I recently read is BELOVED OXFORD, a novel by a young Vietnamese author. It was highly recommended by a friend of mine who gave me with the hope I will read it from cover to cover. I then made decision to read it. The novel told a range of story of the central character, Kim, a young Vietnamese girl together with the aim of getting broad scholarship she put all her effort into this goal and then she was success, she travels to England to study at Oxford University and she got many trouble with new lifestyle and culture of new life in the totally new country but she was not to allow her give up. In addition, the author spin the captivating and romantic story of young lover among different cultures between Kim and her teaching assistance. It was also about a broad perspective of cultural, economic and social issues existing in modern society. To be honest, I couldn’t put it down, I finished it within 3 days. And the reason I enjoyed it so much apart from was far more than a simple love story, it was also a motivational work which demonstrate to Vietnamese youth that they can gain their dream as they strive for a better life. It’s such a fantastic story.
1

Such an impressive book.

One of the books that I recently read is BELOVED OXFORD, a novel by a young Vietnamese author. It was highly recommended by a friend of mine who gave it to me with the hope I will read it from cover to cover. I then made decision to read it.

The novel told a range of stories about the central character, Kim, a young Vietnamese girl who had the aim of getting broad scholarship. She put all her effort into this goal and was successful. She travels to England to study at Oxford University and gets into trouble with the new lifestyle and culture in a totally new country, but she did not allow herself to give up. In addition, the author spins the captivating and romantic story of young lovers from different cultures, namely Kim and her teaching assistant. It also included a broad perspective of cultural, economic and social issues existing in modern society.
To be honest, I couldn’t put it down, I finished it within 3 days. And the reason I enjoyed it so much was that it was far more than a simple love story, it was also a motivational work which demonstrates to Vietnamese youth that they can gain their dream as they strive for a better life.
It’s such a fantastic story.