Duyen
My hobbies Hello everyone! May i introduce myself? I'm Duyen i'm from Vietnamese. I like many things but i really love playing basketball. Because it make me fun and i'm stronger. And other important reason- i want to be as tall as European and have sexy body. That's all. How about you?
1

My hobbies

Hello everyone! May I introduce myself? I'm Duyen,  i'm from Vietnamese. I like many things but I really love playing basketball because it make me is fun and i'm makes me stronger. And another important reason - I want to be as tall as a European and have a sexy body.

massageThat's all. How about you?

of course,everyone want to have a nice body.I like jogging and fitness.Every day, I workout for toned body and 6 pack XD.
I tried to correct yours and submit but it seemed it wasnt allowed. So I wrote this comment "I' instead of "i" "Vietnam" instead of Vietnamese " makes" instead of "make" " a sexy body" instead of " sexy body" I'm not good at English. I just found some small things and I hope it will help Hope someone will correct me too if I made any mistake. Thanks