李畅lichang
My story Hello,everyone~my name is lichang.l am a Chinese.Talk about myself,it's a very long story,l think you might want to sleep.So,in simple terms,l am a girl of wide interests. l major in Chinese language and literature,l am a pure liberal arts student.To be honest,l can't understand all about physical and chemistry,but l love literature,poetry,painting and movies.In additon,l can write poetry and fiction.What's more,l love suspense films,especially the suspense master Hitchcock's work.For example,Psycho. By the way ,l love TV series,like the well-known "Downton Abbey"and "The Big Bang Theory".Ok,you said you love Sheldon,yeah,me too! And my favorite compere is John Oliver,he is famous for the show Last Week Tonight,but this show is hard to find in China. Next,l like different cultures.l study the spiritual experiences of people in various cultures.In the future,l want to teach Chinese in foreign countries.Another dream of mine is to write a novel in university,now,l am trying. Thanks (this is my English speech contest draft,if you find any error,please tell me,thank you~~)
1

My story

Hello everyone my name is lichang and l am a  Chinese. I would like to introduce myself, it's a very long story, so l think you might want to sleep. So, In simple terms, l am a girl of wide interests.
l major in Chinese language and literature, l am a pure liberal arts student. To be honest, I can't understand everything about physics and chemistry, but l love literature, poetry, painting and movies.In additon, l can write poetry and fiction. What's more, l love suspense films, especially the suspense master Hitchcock's work. For example, Psycho. By the way, l love TV series, like the well-known "Downton Abbey"and "The Big Bang Theory". Ok, you said you love Sheldon, yeah, me too! Also, my favorite compere is John Oliver, who is famous for the show Last Week Tonight, but this show is hard to find in China.
Next, l like different cultures. l study the spiritual experiences of people in various cultures. In the future, l want to teach Chinese in foreign countries. Another dream of mine is to write a novel in university, which l am trying now.
Thanks
(This is my English speech contest draft, if you find any error, please tell me,thank you~~)

Great introduction! Maybe instead of [so you might want to sleep] you may want to say 'I hope that you find it interesting.' Because it is interesting!