Ana Laura Arfelli
Presidential Election of 2014 in Brazil I belive that Aécio Neves will win the Presidential Election because I think that people are not content with current government. My favorite is Aécio Neves too. I'm also not satisfied with the government of Dilma. The new government should invest more in education and offer more opportunities for people to be not dependent on welfare measures. I expect the new government will also invest in health because the current government set aside this issue. We need to invest in the structure of hospitals and emergency rooms.

Presidential Election of 2014 in Brazil

I believe that Aécio Neves will win the Presidential Election because I think that people are not content with the current government. My favorite candidate is Aécio Neves too. I'm also not satisfied with the government of Dilma. The new government should invest more in education and offer more opportunities for people to be independent from welfare measures. I expect the new government will also invest in health because the current government set aside this issue. We need to invest in the structure of hospitals and emergency rooms.

Excellent!