Natalia Pietra
My pencil case It is made of metal . Its blue and has some drawings. It´s old and I bougtht it when I was in college . It´s small and I keep it im my bag . Inside it I keep two pens, one pencil, one mecanical pencil and one eraser. I write a lot. I only use the pencils in class but I use the pens to write prescriptions for may patients every day.
1

My Pencil Case

It is made of metal. It's blue and has some drawings on the top/bottom, surface, inside. It's old, and I bougtht it when I was in college. It's small and I keep it in my bag. Inside it I keep It holds two pens, one pencil, one mecanical pencil and one eraser because I write a lot.
I only use the pencils in class but I use the pens to write prescriptions for my patients every day.

My pencil case

It is made of metal. It's blue and has some drawings on it. It's old and I bougtht it when I was in college. It's small and I keep it in my bag. Inside it I keep two pens, one pencil, one mechanical pencil and one eraser. I write a lot.