Xareni
a little piece of my Hi, I'm Xareni, I want to meet new people and make friends of differents countries, so I think tne best way to do this is tell the people of italki who I am. I'm a mexican girl, i was born in Morelos ( near to México City) I studied to be a physician at UNAM and now I'm doing my social service in the Physics Institute at UNAM too, I'm learning how to study archeological remains and paintings ( I love do that). I don't have a special hobby but I love listening to music, sing, dance and read although a like to meet new people, go out with my friends and family, watch movies and TV shows. I don't have many friends but my best friends are Paola and Vladimir (I' ve met him since junior high school).

A little piece of my life

Hi, I'm Xareni. I want to meet new people and make friends from different countries, and I think the best way to do that is by telling the people of italki who I am.

I'm a Mexican girl, born in Morelos (near México City). I studied to be a physician at UNAM, and now I'm doing my social service in the Physics Institute at UNAM too. I'm learning how to study archeological remains and paintings (I love do that).

I don't have a special hobby, but I love listening to music, singing, dancing and reading. I also like to meet new people, go out with my friends and family, and watch movies and TV shows. I don't have many friends, but my best friends are Paola and Vladimir (I've known him since junior high school).