yonnie
a Self Assessment of resume is right? As a Engineering and technical personnel,Have developed and designed the electrical five production lines and a number of non-standard equipment. I have been familiared with the application of Siemens PLC S200-S400(LAD,STL,SCL) control, wincc and HMI, inverter, servo and stepper motors debugging,with the experience of PLC communications(siemens OPC,open IE,),VC program,Robot debugging,CCD,familiared with Eisenman ,SVW,SGM conveyor technology standard, As EMS,Skid,chain system,Familiar with EPLAN mapping and mapping standard and Eisenmann Auto soft standard ,Solidwork, UG,Auto Cad Good at the design of industrial automation systems, I am familiar with the conveyor process and equipment of assembly ,paiting,welding production line. Able to lead a project team to complete the engineered task.
@Walter Thank you for your reasonable comment , those are really some valuable advice ,About my resume, those self assessment I displayed are part of that , First of all, you can know those professional words in my resume that surprised me and pleasured me ,"-- How do you want to present yourself? ..." Did you mean that My express had a little hazy ,didn't it ,I should have described my skill more brightly . my task is to design electrical unit for some automation production lines ,most of application are of Automotic transmission for assembly ,painting.
Ah! Italki removed all of my carriage returns. That also happened to your resume, right?
This is not bad. Nowadays, we tend to write lists and phrases in our resumes. We write lists of skills (e.g. "Familiar with SolidWorks", "Expert in AutoCAD") and lists of accomplishments (e.g. designed electrical systems of five production lines). May I ask some questions? "As a Engineering and technical personnel," -- How do you want to present yourself? For example, as engineer (designed the system), as technical worker (built the system), project leader (led the team)? The first few words should tell us that. "designed the electrical five production lines" --Did you design the production line or some electrical part of the production lines? What kind of production lines are they? These are good accomplishments! You should explain more. After this, your skills can go in a bullet list. It will be easier to understand that way, and you don't need to write complete sentences. o...familiar with Siemends PLC S200-S400 (LAD, STL, SCL) control o... o... "Able to lead a project team to complete the engineered task." -- This is the most valuable skill!