Mohamed
Having a talent I think people who are talented in a particular field such as a type of sport , music , art , or even science are more qualified to get more fame and be well-recognized than those who spent plenty of their time studying hard. I argue that some inherited characters via genes could not be trained or taught regardless how professional the learning institute is. On the other hand , some people see it is crucial to weigh your flairs through specialized tutorial courses.
1

Having a talent

I think people who are talented in a particular fieldsuch as a type of sport, music, art or even science are more qualified to get more fame and be well-recognized likely to achieve fame and recognition than those who spent plenty of their time studying hard. I argue that some inherited characteristics via genes could not be trained or taught regardless of how professional the learning institute is. On the other hand, some people see it is as crucial to weigh assess  your their flairs abilities through specialized tutorial courses.

احسنت يا محمد! كانت الفقرة معقدة. ما كتبته هو صحيح ولكنني كتبته بطريقة أكثر طبيعية