Karen
Trying to write! I would like to take some minutes of my time for to write about the a specif topic or only about simple things like: my habits, experiences, activities and perhaps my feelings. I know that I should to start for something. I think that I have to start doing simple sentences because I hardly ever do that and now I can understand that is important do it. When I´m typing with someone I always learn something, for example: new words, common expression, grammar, etc. I´m gonna write!, I hope that you can help me to correct it: On friday I went with my friends at one club in the town center to watch the match between my dear selection Colombia vs the Salvador. El viernes fuí con mis amigos a un club en el centro de la ciudad a ver el partido entre mi querida selección Colombia vs el Salvador. I felt so happy because the Colombia selection won. "Me sentí muy feliz porque la selección Colombia gano" This tuesday they are going to play again, They will win! "Este martes jugarán de nuevo, ellos ganarán" I hope to follow this more often, I'm gonna try to write some sentences the next days Good afternoon! :)
1

Trying to write!
I would like to take a few minutes to write about a specific topic, or only about simple things like my habits, experiences, activities and perhaps my feelings. I know that I should start.

I think that I have to start doing simple sentences because I hardly ever do that, and now I understand that is important to do it.

When I´m exchanging messages with someone I always learn something, for example: new words, common expressions, grammar, etc.

I´m going to write! I hope you can help me by correcting it.

On Friday I went with my friends to a club in the town center to watch the match between my beloved team Colombia and El Salvador.

El viernes fuí con mis amigos a un club en el centro de la ciudad a ver el partido entre mi querida selección Colombia vs el Salvador.

I felt so happy because the Colombia team won. "Me sentí muy feliz porque la selección Colombia gano"

This Tuesday they are going to play again. They will win! "Este martes jugarán de nuevo, ellos ganarán"

I hope to follow this more often. I'm going to try to write some sentences in the next few days.

Good afternoon! :)