Chelsea Tey
It's raining outside!!! When I woke up this morning, I smiled, because it’s raining outside. The weather is so PERFECT! I opened the door, and felt the cool breeze! Rainy day always gets me in the mood for many things, and almost everything. I knew it’s gonna to be a good day! On a rainy day, I’d love to spend my whole day reading a good book, and having a cuppa tea! (I used to be a coffee person, but I can’t drink coffee too much NOW!). If I already made a plan to go out, I will stick to my plan, and wear the raincoat (rather than taking an umbrella). I enjoy walking in the rain so much! I love rainy days, maybe because it’s SUMMER all year round in Malaysia, and the rainy day is the most pleasant weather we could find here XD What weather or which season do you enjoy the most?
Wao. It’s kinda HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Stay at indoors then. It’s 26 celcius now.. Love this weather so much.
lol, I think so. I'm in Jakarta and it's 37 Celcius at noon and 35 Celcius at midnight :/ until new year :'( rain only happened once this month.. meh :/
Should I say "High Five"?! Hahaha... How's the weather in Indonesia? It's raining outside now =)
Could not more agree than you.. I love rainy days, I REALLY hate summer!! I like rain smell. I thought I was the only one who like rainy day so much.. lol my all friends really hate rainy days because they can't go outside freely.