Gian
Introduce myself Hello everybody, My name is Gianangelo, but everyone call me Gian. I live near Bergamo, in the north of Italy.Bergamo is 60 Km from Milan. I'm married with Lorena (Lory) and we have two children. My first son's name is Mattia and he has five years. My second son is Fabio and he has 2 year. I work in a company that works for power plants in all the world.My job is tecnical designer. My English is little because when i was a student, I had some Teachers that were unqualified to lear me English. They were italian teachers but didn't speak english very well and so I didn't learn English well I would like to lear better English because I think that is too important for work and travel, in fact I staied in London and in the USA some year ago, but I didn't understand nothing. I hope to try someone that want help me. Thank you for attention. Bye bye Gian

Introduce myself

Hello everybody,
My name is Gianangelo, but everyone calls me Gian.
I live near Bergamo, in the north of Italy.Bergamo is 60 Km from Milan.
I'm married with to Lorena (Lory) and we have two children.
My first son's name is Mattia and he has is five years old.
My second son is Fabio and he has is 2 years old.
I work in a company that works for power plants in over all the world. My job is as a technical designer.
My English is little poor because when I was a student, I had some teachers that who were unqualified to lear teach me English. They were Italian teachers but didn't speak English very well and so I didn't learn English well. 
I would like to learn better English (oppure si dice 'improve my English' - migliorare) because I think that is too very important for work and travel, in fact I stayed in London and in the USA some years ago, but I didn't understand anything.
I hope to try find someone that who wants to help me.

Thank you for your attention.
Bye bye
Gian

Un esercizo molto bene, Gian!  Ho capito tutto perfettamente!  Solo c'erano alcune cose picole per correggiare!  E' interesante che in inglese si dice 'I am 33 (years old)' (Ho 33 anni)...

Bene, ci vediamo, amico mio!

Leigh

Hello everybody,

My name is Gianangelo, but everyone calls me Gian.
I live near Bergamo, in the north of Italy. Bergamo is 60 Km from Milan.
I'm married with Lorena (Lory) and we have two children.
My first son's name is Mattia and he has five years old.
My second son is Fabio and he has 2 years old.
I work in a company that works for power plants in the entire world. My job is a technical designer.
My English is poor because when I was a student, I had some teachers that were unqualified to teach me English. They were Italian teachers but didn't speak English very well and so I didn't learn English well
I would like to learn better English because I think that is too important for work and travel, in fact I stayed in London and in the USA some years ago, but I didn't understand anything.
I hope to try and find someone that wants to help me.

Thank you for attention.
Bye bye
Gian

Good effort Gian! Your entry was fairly easy to understand, but did have several spelling errors, grammar issues, and word placement issuses. If you have any questions or would like help to improve your Englsih I would be happy to help you! Please contact me, with questions you have and I would be happy to help you!