Marie
Professional Teacher
Celebrate! Today I have finished my 100th session on italki. That's a great score I have make. Congratulations to myself! At beginning I just had a few students but now I have over 30! I'm so proud of it. I get permission and trust from my students. The reason why I teaching online is all because INTEREST! I am interested in languages and literature since 10 years ago,but I faced to my reality and choose a major more "USEFUL" But I know my heart all the time. Thankfully I find a way balance my job and my career. I work 8h* 6days a week in a real estate company ,at the same time I work as a tutor 3h or 4h per day.I feel tired with the accountant stuff ,the opposite I feel powerful when teach. That's magic. Now I get more experience in teaching and can handle the situation more complex then before . I would be a teacher more professional in the future,I have confidence! Actually,this entry is a kind of like a ceremony to end my past and to look forward my future. I'm struggling with my road there is a cross in my life. I need considered carefully then choose way maybe not comfortable but more happier. It's awesome ,right?! It seems like I love writing at midnight, messy mind and sleepy brain,my soul is flying away. Fantastic experience,I can speak more with my heart not with my mind. More nature way. Thanks all my friends and students who give me a lot of support. It's a day of commemoration!!! Good night my world. Ciao~
谢谢Mike :p
加油!
OH Thank you ! :)
Congratulation, Marie.
不客气,祝你成功!