candice
Voice9 Reading:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QolYwdrj9A JANE has been for a week at the farm where her aunt lives. Now she has come back; and she has much to tell of what she saw. Each day she went to see the maid milk the cows; and the maid gave her a drink of the nice warm milk. She saw the ducks swim in the pond; and she used to throw in bits of bread to them. It was a fine sight for Jane, to see how fast they would swim to get the bread. Each day, too, Jane went with her aunt, and helped her to feed the hens. The hens had no fear. They came close up to her, and picked up the crumbs as fast as she let them fall on the ground. She went to the grass park, too, and there she saw the sheep and the snow-white lambs as they played on the soft, green grass. It was the first time Jane had been at the farm. Next time she goes, Tom and Fred are to go with her.

Voice9

Reading:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QolYwdrj9A

JANE has been for a week * at the farm where her aunt * lives. Now she has come back; and she has much to tell of what she saw.
Each day she went to see the maid milk the cows; and the maid gave her a drink of the nice warm milk.
She saw the ducks swim in the pond; and she used to throw in bits of bread to them.
It was a fine sight for Jane, to see how fast they would swim to get the bread.
Each day, too, Jane went with her aunt, and helped her to feed the hens. The hens had no fear. They came close up to her, and picked up the crumbs as fast as she let them fall on the ground.
She went to the grass park, too, and there she saw the sheep and the snow-white lambs as they played on the soft, green grass.
It was the first time Jane had been at the farm. Next time she goes, Tom and Fred are to go with her.

<em>Same remarks on double consonants, and on trailing consonants.</em>

<em>This time you read 'they' twice as 'she'</em>

<em>Wherever I highlighted is an example of a dropped trailing consonant, or a missed syllable or word</em>

hi! im RJ in New York, USA. im happy to help you improve your spoken english. if you need help, please add me to QQ so we can chat and practice. My QQ: 1990992857 thanks and take care! --- RJ