Speaking is the most difficult to learn a foreign language I started to learn English. My vocabulary is still not very big but I can already read simple stories of English writers. At the same time when I try to watch English movies or listen to the radio, I do not understand almost nothing. If I turn on the English subtitles in movies, then I understand the text better. Speaking is the most difficult to learn a foreign language.
1

Speaking is the most difficult thing to part of learning a foreign language

I started to learn English. My vocabulary is still not very big but I can already read simple stories of English writers. At the same time when I try to watch English movies or listen to the radio, I do not understand almost nothing. If I turn on the English subtitles in movies, then I understand the text better. Speaking is the most difficult part of learning to learn a foreign language.

I agree with your post! English pronunciation is often very unpredictable. Good luck. You already have a lot of English if you can read simple stories and follow subtitles. 

Yes, Irinne! I think that English pronunciation is difficult. I don't speak Italian but, for example, when I hear Italian I recognize all sounds clearly and exactly.
I agree with you, Vitas. Speaking is the most difficult to learn for everyone who learn english as their second language.