Antonio
Foreign Health Insurance According to the announcement, students can pay their health insurance at the time of registration, whereas the students who choose not to use it may still use de the service of the student health center. However, their accounts should be clean, at the time that they receive the service. The professor endorses this announcement because, he contend that school isn’t trying to increase the feeds. In fact, the policy has nothing to do with making profits. In addition to that, he points out that health care cost are too expensive, as a result a trip to emergency could be a financial problem for some foreign families. Also, Local doctors and hospitals usually don’t accept foreign health insurance providers because, it’s difficult to validate their coverage for medical.

Foreign Health Insurance

According to the announcement, students can pay for their health insurance at the time of registration, whereas but students who choose not to use it may still use de the services of the student health center. However, their accounts should be clean paid in full at the time that they receive the service.

The professor endorses this announcement because he contends that school isn’t trying to increase the fees. In fact, the policy has nothing to do with making a profit. In addition, to that, he points out that health care cost are too the cost of health care is very expensive and, as a result, a trip to emergency could be a financial problem for some foreign families. Also, local doctors and hospitals usually don’t accept foreign health insurance providers because it’s difficult to validate their coverage for medical services.

Foreign Health Insurance

According to the announcement, students can pay for their health insurance at the time of during registration, whereas the students who choose not to use it may still use de the services of the student health center. However, their accounts should be clean at the time that they receive the service.

The professor endorses this announcement, because, he contend contending that the school isn’t trying to increase the feeds fees. In fact, the policy has nothing to do with making profits. In addition to that, he points out that health care cost are too expensive. As a result, a trip to the emergency room could be a financial problem for some foreign families. Also, local doctors and hospitals usually don’t accept foreign health insurance providers because it’s difficult to validate their coverage for medical.

Foreign Health Insurance

According to the announcement, students can pay their health insurance at the time of registration. whereas The students who choose not to use it may still use de the service of the student health center. However, their accounts should be clean(empty?), at the time that they receive the service.

The professor endorses this announcement because he contends that the school isn’t trying to increase the feeds(?). In fact, the policy has nothing to do with making a profit. In addition to that, he points out that health care costs are too expensive. As a result, a trip to the emergency room could be a financial problem for some foreign families. Also, local doctors and hospitals usually don’t accept foreign health insurance providers because it’s difficult to validate their coverage for medical care.

I crossed out "whereas" because we use this to make a contradiction, and "students who pay at the time of registration" isn't in contradiction to "students who choose not to use it."  Good work!