Yun
Lost and found (part1, It's a speech draft, I hope someone can help me make it better , thanks a lot The boy’s angular face is facing the black-and-white camera lens, with a somewhat indifferent expression, telling his sentiment about his mother: ‘When I talk about her or think of her, actually, I still love her so much, but not so sincerely. It’s wired that when someone attempts to hurt her, I must want to kill that guy, but at the same time I can list hundreds of people who I give my love to more than that I give to my mother.’ That’s a scene from Canadian director Dolan’s film about the spiritual growth of a teenager. It’s called: I Killed My Mother. But don’t be depressed. The boy doesn’t kill his mother really. He just loses something precious in his life, unknowingly, and finally, he realizes it and finds it again at lost and found that is always waiting for him, just like what I will tell you about myself. When I was a little girl, I clung to my mother tightly, asking her to mimic cartoon voice to amuse me every night before sleep, telling her all my secrets without any reservation, laughing with her because of a wit story… In my childish world, my mother was the most intelligent woman and the closest friend. At that time, I had never imaged that, anyway, things would get changed some day. I grew up into a teenager girl, rebel and extreme. I started to endure the heavy burden arising from competition at school and unstable relationship with classmates. I got to become sensitive and moody. One sunny morning, I was having my breakfast, my mother gazing me filled with love. Her gaze made me uncomfortable and awkward. Then, all of a sudden, I yelled to her: ‘ Why are you always watching me? Are you so bored that you have no choice but to watch me instead of doing something more meaningful?’ I didn’t know what happened to me. My mother was shocked, yet saying nothing. From then on, I found more and more shortcomings of my mother. She was too content with her current life without a clear aim for future; she was so innocent that she had no idea of my messy school life; she was unable to help me with my studies… I started to blame her in public, pointing out sometimes she was too ignorant while she couldn’t believe I was what she gave birth to. I kept a delicate relationship with my mother.
1

Lost and found (part1, It's a speech draft, I hope someone can help me make it better , thanks a lot

The boy’s angular face is facing the black-and-white camera lens, with a somewhat indifferent expression, telling his sentiment about his mother: ‘When I talk about her or think of her, actually, I still love her so much, but not so sincerely. It’s wired wierd that when someone attempts to hurt her, I must want to kill that guy, but at the same time I can list hundreds of people who I give my love to more than that I give to my mother.’
That’s a scene from Canadian director Dolan’s film about the spiritual growth of a teenager. It’s called: I Killed My Mother.
But don’t be depressed. The boy doesn’t kill his mother really. He just loses something precious in his life, unknowingly, and finally, he realizes it and finds it again at lost and found that is always waiting for him, just like what I will tell you about myself.
When I was a little girl, I clung to my mother tightly, asking her to mimic cartoon voices to amuse me every night before sleep, telling her all my secrets without any reservation, laughing with her because of a witty story… In my childish world, my mother was the most intelligent woman and the closest friend. At that time, I had never imaged that, anyway, things would get changed some one day.
I grew up into a teenager girl, rebelious and extreme. I started to endure the heavy burden arising from competition at school and unstable relationships with classmates. I got to become sensitive and moody.
One sunny morning, I was having my breakfast, my mother gazing me filled with love. Her gaze made me uncomfortable and awkward. Then, all of a sudden, I yelled to at her: ‘ Why are you always watching me? Are you so bored that you have no choice but to watch me instead of doing something more meaningful?’ I didn’t know what happened to me. My mother was shocked, yet saying nothing.
From then on, I found more and more shortcomings of in my mother. She was too content with her current life without a clear aim for future; she was so innocent that she had no idea of my messy school life; she was unable to help me with my studies… I started to blame her in public, pointing out sometimes she was too ignorant while she couldn’t believe I was what she gave birth to. I kept a delicate relationship with my mother.

<em>Sorry I can't really improve it - you write better than I do. But I can help point out a few errors.Best I can do. </em>