Zeljko
My first time speaking foreign language (English) Hi everyone.... I'm writing this note to show my progress in English skills. I'm a math type person, so for me everything should have some logic. It was a big problem in learning English in my school. Also, I've tried everything translate from English to Croatian word by word and get full sentences and vice versa. It was so awful. Everyone who tried it can understand me, i suppose :). My sentences in school sounded like "he step out of in moon space... " but it should meant "He come out from his spacecraft on moon ". You know I was talking about Armstrong . When I finished my school I tried to learn English (Again :) ). It was hard too. I need some rules (Again :)), I mean grammar rules. First of all I learned I think 50 or 100 common words and of course essential grammar and than tried to make some short sentences. it sounds like " I need money, I will borrow it from my mom, I like playing basketball and so on..." Soon, after 3 mounts i started to read book :). I don't like book and reading at all but It was great way to learn new words, and how to put them in the sentences correctly. reading and writing some e-mails gave me sense about important of knowing foreign languages. Now I'm so busy and have no much time for learning but something special was happened. One guy wanted to teach me English via skype, He wanted to talk to me and it was, you couldn't believe, excellent experience. why? It was my first time I speak foreign language, that guy spoke slowly and after time he spoke normally, I didn't believe I could understand him. I made mistake in speaking but he understand me too and correct every my fault. I wasn't getting nervous, it was weird for me but I really felt good. We had interesting themes for talking and using google translate was important for me :) hehe... I won't mention his name, nickname or something else, It is not polite. But he will probably read it, for me it's enough :). I just want to say, speaking is the best way for learning, of course if you have chance to speak to native speakers then it 's better for you. But you should know that you have to give him or her something if you want to keep conversation (I don't think on money), it can be funny story, you should be positive person and help him or her in other way. Don't allow that conversation become bored and have a fun. see you next time :) Regards
to find?? please correct me.
you were luky! It's so difficult find a partner!
*mean?
now I know it :) what does T.T T.T means?
For me it's difficult to learn English alone T.T T.T