Chris Wang
where are you from? hello!everyone,my name is wang zaoliang, i am from jiangxi province of China.my english name is Chris.can you tell me where you are from?what do you do ?what is your hobby?i can teach you Chinese.let us learn together.3Q.
1

Where are you from? Hello everyone! My name is Wang Zaoliang. I am from Jiangxi Province of China. My English name is Chris. Can you tell me where you are from? What do you do? What is your hobby? I can teach you Chinese. Let us learn together. 3Q.

Where Are You From?

Hello! everyone, my name is Wang Zaoliang. , I am from the  Jiangxi Province of China. My English name is Chris. can you Tell me where you are from? What do you do? What is your hobby? I can teach you how to speak  Chinese. Let us learn together. 3Q.

It's cool how you can have a Chinese and an English name lol.
Hey My name is Naura, I come from Indonesia but my forefather came from samarkand, one city in uzbekistan. Im math teacher n hopefully I find partner to learn English here...and also I can learn you about bahasa indonesia... nice to meet u :)
Hi my name is kaushalyaa.....you also can call me kausi..I'm 15 and I'm from Malaysia.....Then,I juz now finished my english coarse..