Naura Vergoustine
First Post Hey My name is Naura, I come from Indonesia but my forefather came from samarkand, one city in uzbekistan. Im math teacher n hopefully I find partner to learn English here...and also I can learn you about bahasa indonesia. NEED to meet excellent teacher here...how to improving my engliah bcoz I need take IELTS asap for my study abroad.... Happy Monday guys -_-

First Post

Hey Hi, my name is Naura, I come from Indonesia but my forefathers came from Samarkand, one a city in Uzbekistan. I'm math teacher and hopefully I will find a  partner for a 50/50 exchange to learn of English here...and also I can learn you about Bahasa indonesia.
I would like  NEED to meet an excellent English teacher on Italki here as I am soon taking the IELTS exam...how to improving my engliah bcoz I need take IELTS asap for because I want to my study abroad....
Happy Monday guys -_-s

Naura, are you looking for a teacher or language exchange partner.

First Post

Hey all,

My name is Naura, I come from Indonesia but my forefather came ancestors came from Samarkand, one city in Uzbekistan. I am a maths teacher n and hopefully I will find partner to learn English here...and also I can learn educate you about Bahasa Indonesia.
NEED I wish to meet an excellent teacher here, who could guide me about improving my english bcoz 

,because,I need to take IELTS asap as soon as possible for doing my studyies at abroad.... 

Happy Monday guys -_-

Hi Naura, You have done very well except for a few small grammatical errors. One advice i can propose is, please avoid using the usual chat language as it is not allowed in IELTS or TOEFL.